Reasons why i want to be an Educator
The education system is so rigged and that is the reason why I want to be a teacher. I know for a fact that being an educator is not easy, but I know in this profession I will grow and be a better person. I want to be an educator because I want to be the instrument to shape the future. My parents told me that in this course and in this profession I will not be rich, but I don’t want to be rich. I want to be the person who will change the lives of others. My friends also told me not to choose this course because it's not my first choice and calling, but here I am standing and loving this course than ever. Many people told me that I will be stressed out if I choose this course, but I am fighting and being determined for what I love.
I chose this profession because I want to be the guide and be the voice of those students who can't afford to go to school. I want to help our country to shape the future kids so our country will be a better place for us all. I know many kids out there who can't afford to go to school and they don’t have the necessity that they need to study and that’s one of the factors why I want to be an educator.

This is very inspiring! Thank you for sharing, Future Teacher, Denyel!!
TumugonBurahinThank you Ericka and I hope you will also support my other blog because it's also inspiring.
BurahinWow! So proud of you, Sir Denyel!
TumugonBurahinThis is really inspiring! Keep your passion and dedication burning!
TumugonBurahinThank you Angelo! I hope you learn something from this blog that would help you in the future.
BurahinKeep sharing your journey as Educator <3
TumugonBurahinThank you Lenie for appreciating my work and I hope you learn something from this blog.
BurahinNice. It inspires me. see you on educ field!
TumugonBurahinThank you JM for appreciating my work and I hope you learn something from this blog.
BurahinI'm glad that you are looking very happy about the profession that you chose, Keep motivated and good luck on your journey.
TumugonBurahinThank you Ruth for appreciating my work and I hope you learn something from this blog.
BurahinI can see that you truly love teaching! Looking forward for you Sir. Denyel! Fighting!
TumugonBurahinThank you Danielle for appreciating my work and I hope you learn something from this blog.
Burahinkeep the fire burning and I know you will be a great teacher someday. 🤍
TumugonBurahinThank you Roselee for appreciating my work and I hope you learn something from this blog.
BurahinIMPRESSIVE! your blog inspires me. Padayon Sir. Denyel
TumugonBurahinNaalis ng may-ari ang komentong ito.
BurahinThank you Lenard for appreciating my work and I hope you learn something from this blog.
BurahinYour passion to teach in order to change other people's lives is very inspiring and touching. I hope you will inspire a lot of future educators through your writing so please continue doing such kind of piece!!
TumugonBurahinThank you Clarisse for appreciating my work and I hope you learn something from this blog.
Burahin