English as my main subject.
I personally excel in the subject English because it does
not demand words for word answer. It gives me the freedom to speak my minds out
and I can compose my own answers based on my understanding. The reason why I take this English course
because I know it can help me to understand the world around us. English is the
key to know the world. English help me to play with words and interpret it
based on my understanding. English help me to have freedom in words.
English as a course is not easy especially if your first language
is English but as you learn to love it you would understand why many persons prefer
English than others. In this course you will improve your fluency in speaking
and your critical thinking. You will learn how to analyze a literature and it
will teach you to understand the world around you. Also, in this course you
will learn how to express yourself through writing and how to create an essay
that has conviction. As you learn different in things in English you will start
to love and enjoy it.
The best thing I learn in this course is English is the key to access the world around you. English will help you to understand the cultures and beliefs of other countries. You will Improve your communication and writing skills. Thanks to this course because it helps me to become confident to express myself and communicate with others. I'm very happy to take this major because it prepared for the bright future ahead.


Your work is very informative, thank you for sharing this.
TumugonBurahinThank you Chezka for appreciating my work i hope you learn something from this blog.
BurahinImpressive!! This content of yours broadens my knowledge about the importance of English. I do agree that "English is the key to access the world around you" because as an English major like you, we know the beauty behind this subject. Waiting for more content like this. Hope to see you on the teaching field, Sir!!
TumugonBurahinThank you for your kind comment, Mica and i hope i will see you too in the teaching field soon, maam!
BurahinUnderstanding English Language is very significant in today's lives. Somehow, we all know in business we have to make sure we properly deliver our message to our leads.
TumugonBurahinAs an individual who is expert on administrative task, English is vital in today's society.
It's true that English is such a powerful tool to use in our today's society. Thank you for appreciating my work.
BurahinIt's impressive how well you express yourself in writing. You write in a clear and concise manner, I really enjoy reading and everything that you have to say. Hoping for your great success as an english teacher!!
TumugonBurahinLooking forward to your future teaching career! 🫶🏻
TumugonBurahinThank you Ma'am Jhus and Goodluck also to your journey in the educ field.
BurahinThis blog is so informative. I like how you express your words.
TumugonBurahinHi Danielle, I hope you learn something from this blog. Thank you for noticing on how i express my words throughout this blog.
BurahinKeep striving! Padayon Future educator!
TumugonBurahinThank you Joncenth! I Hope to see u soon in the educ field.
Burahin