Educ Student is tougher than you think.

Many people make fun of the course Education because they think it's easy but it's not. Taking education is not a choice but it's a calling. The reality is we Education Student face struggles and problem in everyday life. It's hard to manage your time when you take this subject but it's fulfilling when you're done with the activities. There's no turning back when you enter this course. I personally think that education is one of the hardest courses because taking this course will drain you personally. You will not have life outside of it because all your time will be focused on studying and making lesson plans. All these struggles that you will face may come to an end when you start loving this course. 

 

 

  

For those who have a lot to say to this course my message to you is you cannot achieve what you have right now if you don't meet a wonderful teacher before. Educ students don't choose this because it's easy but because it is our calling. You can't say it's easy and practical because you're not in our position. We chose this course because we want to be an inspiration for others. We want to share our knowledge and be the guide of the future. We want to shape the future so this world will be a better place for us all. If you're going to make fun of this course i want you to remind yourself that this is the noble profession and course out there.  

 

 

 

I hope the stigma in choosing this course will stop. You're not in the position to judge someone based on their course. Just be happy for those people who choose this course and support them for reaching their dreams.  

 
 

Mga Komento

  1. Truly taking up the course Education is very hard and challenging, there is more to it than just teaching ! Thankyou for this wonderful content.

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thank you Rafaela for appreciating my work and I hope you learn something from this blog.

      Burahin
  2. No course is harder than the other. Being a nursing student, engineering, tourism or even an education student is hard but the most important is that we know and we believe in ourselves that after all this hardships, we will become the person that we want to be in the near future; A person that has a dream to help others and a dream to change our nation and our future.

    TumugonBurahin
  3. I admire your assertion that being a teacher is not just about teaching. It is true that being a teacher is not easy because there are many hindrances in this profession. As a future teacher, I would like to thank your blog because it has inspired me to improve my studies. Thank you very much again.

    TumugonBurahin
  4. As an education student, I agree with everything that is said here. Teaching might be a humble profession, but it takes much knowledge, patience, energy, and more strengths in different aspects to do. I salute on how you take pride of our chosen path, Sir!

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thank you Arriane for appreciating my work and I hope you learn something from this blog.

      Burahin
  5. Surely great. As someone who also wanted to take the educ course back then, I am inspired once more to try it in the near future. This blog is an inspiring one, I say. Goodluck, Sir!

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thank you Ash for appreciating my work and I hope you learn something from this blog.

      Burahin
  6. This is indeed an eye opener and reminder for everyone. Thank you for this.

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thank you Angelo for appreciating my work and I hope you learn something from this blog.

      Burahin
  7. Very Nice blog! We all know that being a teacher is not easy, that is why thank you for pursuing your course!! We are rooting for you Teacher Denyel!!

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thank you Mariel for appreciating my work and I hope you learn something from this blog.

      Burahin
  8. I really hope that your post would reach the mind of everyone so that they will know how important teachers are in the society. You have shown the significance and roles that we have through your skills in writing. Your post is really worth sharing. I would love to read more!!

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thank you Clarisse for appreciating my work and I hope you learn something from this blog.

      Burahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Kilalang Mga Post